Citibank Credit Card
Citibank Credit Card: Citibank is a financial institution that offers various credit card options to its customers. Some of the credit cards offered by Citibank include:
- Citi Rewards+℠ Card: This card offers rewards for purchases, including 2X points at supermarkets and gas stations. Plus, your points get rounded up to the nearest 10 on every purchase.
- Citi Premier℠ Card: This card is designed for frequent travellers and offers rewards for travel and dining purchases, including 3X points on air travel and hotels, and 2X points on dining and entertainment.
- Citi Double Cash Card: This card offers cash back rewards for purchases, including 2% cash back on all purchases, with 1% cash back when you buy, and 1% cash back as you pay.
- Citi Simplicity® Card: This card is designed for customers who want a simple, no-frills credit card, with no late fees, no penalty APR, and no annual fee.
- Citi Diamond Preferred® Card: This card offers a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for up to 18 months, and also comes with additional benefits like Citi® Private Pass® and Concierge Service.
Citibank Credit Card customer service
If you are a Citibank credit card customer and you need to contact their customer service, there are several options available to you.
- Phone Number: You can call Citibank’s customer service phone number 1-800-950-5114, which is usually located on the back of your credit card. The number can also be found on Citibank’s website. When you call, you will be prompted to enter your credit card number and other identifying information, and then you will be connected with a representative who can assist you with your inquiry or concern.
- Online Chat: Citibank also offers an online chat service that allows you to connect with a customer service representative through its website. Simply navigate to the “Contact Us” section of the website and click on the “Chat” button to start a conversation.
- Social Media: Citibank has an active presence on social media, including Twitter and Facebook. You can send a message to their customer service team through these platforms and receive a response in a timely manner.
- Email: You can also send an email to Citibank’s customer service team through their website or directly to their email address. Be sure to include your credit card number and other identifying information in your email so that they can quickly and accurately address your inquiry.
No matter which method you choose to contact Citibank’s customer service team, be sure to have your credit card number and other identifying information ready so that they can quickly and accurately address your inquiry.
These are just a few of the credit card options offered by Citibank. To find out more about Citibank credit cards, you can visit their website or speak with a representative.